1. When you make a Booking, you accept the applicable policies as displayed in the booking process. You’ll find each Service Provider’s cancellation policy and any other policies (e.g. age requirements, security/damage deposits, additional supplements for group Bookings, extra beds, breakfast, pets, cards accepted, etc.) on our Platform, on the Service Provider information pages, during the booking process, in the fine print, and/or in the confirmation email or ticket (if applicable).
2. If you cancel a Booking or don’t show up, any cancellation/no-show fee or refund will depend on the Service Provider’s cancellation/no-show policy.
3. Some Bookings can’t be canceled for free, while others can only be canceled for free before a deadline.
4. If you book a Travel Experience by paying in advance (including all price components and/or a damage deposit if applicable), the Service Provider may cancel the Booking without notice if they can’t collect the balance on the date specified. If they do, any non-refundable payment you’ve made will only be refunded at their discretion. It’s your responsibility to make sure the payment goes through on time, that your bank, debit card, or credit card details are correct, and that there’s enough money available in your account.
5. If you think you won’t arrive on time, contact your Service Provider and tell them when they can expect you so they don’t cancel your Booking. If you’re late, we are not liable for the consequences (e.g. the cancellation of your Booking or any fees the Service Provider may charge).
6. As the person making the Booking, you are responsible for the actions and behavior (in relation to the Travel Experience) of everyone in the group. You’re also responsible for obtaining their permission before providing us with their personal data.